Verizon’s iPhone Commercials Are So Snarky, You’d Think They’ve Been Stuck on AT&T For the Last 4 Years
Once again, Verizon isn't pulling any punches. I caught this commercial during the SuperBowl. Though there are actual differences between the iPhones sold on At&T and Verizon networks -- some favoring Verizon, and at least one, that I know of, favoring AT&T -- Verizon has chosen to make it all about The Network.
Similar Blog & News Articles
- Verizon iPhone 4 Commercial Out! So It's Very Real Indeed :: Startup Meme
- Verizon iPhone Commercial: "Yes, I can hear you now" :: OS X Daily
- Verizon takes aim at AT&T, releases "Yes, I can hear you now" iPhone commercial :: Gadgetell
- New AT&T iPhone Commercial "Talk & Surf" Fires Back at Verizon :: OS X Daily
- 7 Reasons to Stick with the AT&T iPhone :: Livescience.com - Technology